This Me

This Me

Saturday 9 April 2011

Suck n Not trust??

My life since little make trouble 4 evryone... I having a lot sickness.. Evrythng tht i wan almost i buy wit my saving money.. I really think tht i actually indipendent.. Just in front of my family i pretend.. They actually dont knw the real me.. Thy think tht i so 'ngada2' n 'gedik'.. Pleazzz... it really shw thy dont anythng about me.. Truth i more close to my fren.. evrythng i story 2 my fren.. Thanx fren 4 always here wit me...

About my hubby.. the truth i dont knw 2 trust him o i afraid loss him..  I really dont knw.. Nw i really love him but i prevent love him more.. I scared mybe he just 4 a moment in my life o he lie to me... Mybe he correct tht we still not meet.. tht y hard 2 trust... He dont knw i have scandal n bf..
Mybe much better 2 keep it secret..  I dnt want anyone hurt... Just i hurt its k.. I usually being hurt by many people..

I really nw knw hw feed bck to people make me hurt.. mybe I from my last experince.. My fren teach me to fight back... She correct.. Coz this is my life.. No want can say anythng o do anythng..

Mybe my standard school is suck.. Coz i so stupid just follow wat people say.. No truth fren.. thanx to fren tht always wit me.. Nw She at bottem i at top.. C nw fren who is better.. Soorrryy to say nw u suck than me bitch!!! To my best fren.. I love u Dear.. thanx...

No comments:

Post a Comment